Families Served
679,616 Pounds
of food given to families
Hours Volunteered

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


What do I need to receive food assistance?

head of house will need to bring photo ID and a piece of mail to verify address. if there are dependents also in the house we will need verification (Mail, DHS, Reduced Lunch Declaration, Etc.) Social security cards are not valid forms if ID!

What programs do we offer?

At this time food assistance and pet food are programs*

*Program additions may occur without notice.

Do you have bill assistance?

unfortunately, at this time we dont offer assistance with bills but we do have resources to help you find the help.